The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially announced the release of CTET Admit Card 2024. This crucial document contains vital information for candidates appearing for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Let’s delve into the details to ensure a smooth and stress-free examination process.
CBSE is set to issue exam city information slips and admit cards on the official website, ctet.nic.in. The examination is scheduled for January 21, 2024, with two shifts: from 9:30 am to 12 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5 pm.
Admit Card Download Process
To download the CTET Admit Card, candidates need to follow a straightforward process:
- Visit the CTET 2024 website at www.ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the admit card link.
- Enter your login details and submit.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy for future reference.
Verification of Personal Details
Upon downloading the admit card, it is imperative for candidates to meticulously check and verify their personal details. This includes ensuring the accuracy of information such as name, photo, signature, etc. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should promptly report them to the CBSE.
Live Updates on Admit Card Release
For real-time information on CTET Admit Card release, candidates are advised to follow the live blog on ctet.nic.in. Stay updated with the latest developments to avoid any last-minute confusion.
Weeding Out Rules
It’s crucial to note that records of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, including the OMR Answer Sheet, are preserved only for two months from the result declaration. After this period, they will be disposed of as per CBSE’s weeding-out rules.
No Negative Marking Policy
Unlike some examinations, CTET follows a no negative marking policy. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark. Candidates should focus on selecting the most appropriate answer without fear of losing marks for incorrect responses.
Rechecking and Revaluation
Candidates should be aware that there is no provision for re-evaluation or re-checking of CTET results. CBSE will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
Exam Duration and Shifts
The CTET 2024 examination is scheduled for January 21, 2024, with two shifts. The morning shift is from 9:30 am to 12 pm, and the afternoon shift is from 2:30 pm to 5 pm. The total duration of the examination is two hours and thirty minutes.
Two Papers in CTET
The examination consists of two papers:
- Paper I – for those intending to teach classes I to V.
- Paper II – for those intending to teach classes VI to VIII.
Instructions for Exam Day
Candidates are advised to carefully read and adhere to any special instructions or requirements provided by CBSE for the exam day.
FAQs Related to Admit Card
- What should I do if I encounter an error in my admit card?
- Report any errors promptly to CBSE through the prescribed channels.
- Can I download the admit card on the day of the exam?
- It’s recommended to download the admit card well in advance to avoid last-minute issues.
- Is there a helpline for admit card-related queries?
- Yes, CBSE provides a helpline for candidates facing issues with their admit cards.
- What happens if I forget my login details?
- Follow the password recovery process on the official website.
- Can I carry a soft copy of the admit card?
- A hard copy is recommended, but check the official guidelines for clarity.
- Are there any specific items I cannot carry to the exam hall?
- Check the official guidelines for a list of prohibited items.
In conclusion, thorough preparation and attention to detail are key to success in the CTET 2024 examination. Ensure you download your admit card on time, verify all details, and stay updated with live announcements. Best of luck!